I'm a cold heartbreaker
Fit ta burn and I'll rip
your heart in two
An I'll leave you lyin' on the bed
I'll be out the door before ya wake
It's nuthin' new ta you
'Cause I think we've seen that movie too
'Cause you could be mine
But you're way out of line
With your bitch slap rappin'
And your cocaine tongue
You get nuthin' done
I said you could be mine
Now holidays come and then they go
It's nothin' new today
Collect another memory
When I come home late at night
Don't ask me where I've been
Just count your stars
I'm home again
'Cause you could be mine
But you're way out of line
With your bitch slap rappin'
And your cocaine tongue
You get nuthin' done
I said you could be mine
You've gone sketchin' too many times
Why don't ya give it a rest
[| From: http://www.elyrics.net/read/g/guns-n_-roses-lyrics/you-could-be-mine-lyrics.html |]
Why
Must you find
Another reason to cry
While you're breakin' down my back n' I been rackin' out my brain
It don't matter how we make it
'Cause it always ends the same
You can push it for more mileage
But your flaps r' wearin' thin
And I could sleep on it 'til mornin'
But this nightmare never ends
Don't forget to call my lawyers
With ridiculous demands
An you can take the pity so far
But it's more than I can stand
'Cause this couchtrip's gettin' older
Tell me how long has it been
'Cause 5 years is forever
An you haven't grown up yet
You could be mine
But you're way out of line
With your bitch slap rappin'
And your cocaine tongue
You get nuthin' done
I said you could be mine
You should be
You could be mine
Yeah!
Apa Yang Mau Dicari???
Not Indonesian? Translate Here
Favorit Tamu Minggu Ini
-
Dari awal lagu ini gua denger di anime gua langsung jatuh cinta. Lagu ini dimainin Yui, Mio, Ritsu sama Mugi pas mereka lulus di ruang...
-
Huhaaa lama gak ngepost kangen juga. terakhir ngepos setahun lalu dari gua msh kls 10 skrng naik kls 12-_- weww.. gua mau cerita nih. kan...
-
1. SUSHI SOAP 2. MAGIC LAMP SOAP 3. IPHONE SOAP 4.OREO COOKIES SOAP 5. TETRIS SOAP 6. GUN SOAP 7. SPACE INVADERS SOAP 8...
-
Jakarta - Konser 'SM Town World Tour III in Jakarta' akan digelar malam ini (22/9/2012) di Gelora Bung Karno, Senayan, Jakarta...
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar