Now I know how to get down on the floor
Experience the moves you can't ignore
But something 'bout this beat that's got me hooked
Come over here and take a closer look
'Cause I can't get enough, I can't get enough
I can't stay on the ground
Whoa, I can't get enough, I can't get enough
This is taking me now
It's taking me higher, higher
Higher off the ground
It's taking me higher, higher
Higher off the ground
I do this just for kicks, just for the thrill
I got this high without taking a pill
This move has got me way over the sun
I'm dancing like I am the only one
'Cause I can't get enough, I can't get enough
I can't stay on the ground
Whoa, I can't get enough, I can't get enough
This is taking me now
It's taking me higher, higher
Higher off the ground
It's taking me higher, higher
Higher off the ground
The music's got me going higher
I feel like I can touch the sky
It's taking me higher, higher
Higher off the ground
It's taking me higher, higher
Higher off the ground
It's taking me higher, higher
Higher off the ground
It's taking me higher, higher
Higher off the ground
Apa Yang Mau Dicari???
Not Indonesian? Translate Here
Favorit Tamu Minggu Ini
-
Dari awal lagu ini gua denger di anime gua langsung jatuh cinta. Lagu ini dimainin Yui, Mio, Ritsu sama Mugi pas mereka lulus di ruang...
-
Huhaaa lama gak ngepost kangen juga. terakhir ngepos setahun lalu dari gua msh kls 10 skrng naik kls 12-_- weww.. gua mau cerita nih. kan...
-
1. SUSHI SOAP 2. MAGIC LAMP SOAP 3. IPHONE SOAP 4.OREO COOKIES SOAP 5. TETRIS SOAP 6. GUN SOAP 7. SPACE INVADERS SOAP 8...
-
Jakarta - Konser 'SM Town World Tour III in Jakarta' akan digelar malam ini (22/9/2012) di Gelora Bung Karno, Senayan, Jakarta...
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar