Take me down to the paradise city
Where the grass is green
And the girls are pretty
Take me home
(Oh, won't you please take me home?)
Take me down to the paradise city
Where the grass is green
And the girls are pretty
Take me home
(Oh, won't you please take me home?)
Just an urchin livin' under the street
I'm a hard case that's tough to beat
I'm your charity case, so buy me somethin' to eat
I'll pay you at another time, take it to the end of the line
Rags to riches or so they say
You gotta keep pushin' for the fortune and fame
You know it's, it's all a gamble when it's just a game
You treat it like a capitol crime, everybody' doin' their time
Take me down to the paradise city
Where the grass is green
And the girls are pretty
Oh, won't you please take me home? Yeah, yeah
Take me down to the paradise city
Where the grass is green
And the girls are pretty
Take me home
Strapped in the chair of the city's gas chamber
Why I'm here, I can't quite remember
The surgeon general says it's hazardous to breathe
I'd have another cigarette but I can't see
Tell me that you're gonna believe
Take me down to the paradise city
Where the grass is green
And the girls are pretty
Take me home, yeah, yeah
Take me down to the paradise city
Where the grass is green
And the girls are pretty
Oh, won't you please take me home? Yeah
So far away, so far away
(From: http://www.elyrics.net/read/g/guns-n_-roses-lyrics/paradise-city-lyrics.html)
So far away, so far away
Captain America's been torn apart
Now he's a court jester with a broken heart
He said turn me around and take me back to the start
I must be losing my mind, are you blind? I've seen it all a million times
Take me down to the paradise city
Where the grass is green
And the girls are pretty
Take me home, yeah, yeah
Take me down to the paradise city
Where the grass is green
And the girls are pretty
Oh, won't you please take me home?
Take me down to the paradise city
Where the grass is green
And the girls are pretty
Take me home, yeah, yeah
Take me down to the paradise city
Where the grass is green
And the girls are pretty
Oh, won't you please take me home, home?
I want to go, I want to know
Oh, won't you please take me home?
I want to see, oh, look at me
Oh, won't you please take me home?
Take me down to the paradise city
Where the grass is green
And the girls are pretty
Take me home
Take me down to the paradise city
Where the grass is green
And the girls are pretty
Oh, won't you please take me home?
Take me down, oh yeah, beat me down
Oh, won't you please take me home?
I want to see, oh, look at me
Oh, won't you please take me home?
I want to see, boy, I'm gonna be mean
Oh, oh take me home
Take me down to the paradise city
Where the grass is green
And the girls are pretty
Oh, won't you please take me home?
I want to go, I want to know
Oh, won't you please take me home, baby
Apa Yang Mau Dicari???
Not Indonesian? Translate Here
Favorit Tamu Minggu Ini
-
Dari awal lagu ini gua denger di anime gua langsung jatuh cinta. Lagu ini dimainin Yui, Mio, Ritsu sama Mugi pas mereka lulus di ruang...
-
Huhaaa lama gak ngepost kangen juga. terakhir ngepos setahun lalu dari gua msh kls 10 skrng naik kls 12-_- weww.. gua mau cerita nih. kan...
-
1. SUSHI SOAP 2. MAGIC LAMP SOAP 3. IPHONE SOAP 4.OREO COOKIES SOAP 5. TETRIS SOAP 6. GUN SOAP 7. SPACE INVADERS SOAP 8...
-
Jakarta - Konser 'SM Town World Tour III in Jakarta' akan digelar malam ini (22/9/2012) di Gelora Bung Karno, Senayan, Jakarta...
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar